Western Australia Accommodation


Homestay is where overseas students stay with Australian families. They’re treated just like one of the family.

Apartments & Houses

Independent students often rent single or shared apartments or houses. In Perth most 3-4 bedroom apartments and houses cost A$340-$360 per week. 

It’s a good idea to book temporary hotel or hostel accommodation for at least the week after your initial arrival. A popular choice is City Stay Apartments in the centre of Perth. You’ll find them at

During this first week you can meet with the International Student Counsellor at your college to help you to organise suitable permanent accommodation. Students often share.


Enjoy the Australian sun for absolutely nothing, join Au Pair today and receive free food and accommodation! ...more